COVID-19 Resource Page
LITW Summer 2020 Safety Policy
1. Temperature checks will be taken by LITW staff daily upon the beginning of each rehearsal. Temperatures will be logged daily. Any actor, or staff member with a tympanic (forehead) temperature greater than 100.4 F will not be permitted to participate in rehearsal and will require family physician clearance including a negative COVID-19 swab to return to LITW. This will be at the actors own expense. Any student medically dismissed from a production will receive a 50% refund as outlined in the refund policy.
2. LITW production team has developed a comprehensive rehearsal schedule to allow for minimal occupancy of each rehearsal room.
3. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance to our rehearsal location and at every rehearsal room.
4. Actors will not be allowed to congregate during breaks.
5. Commonly touched surfaces will be disinfected daily and a log will be kept.
6. Actors will be required to wear either a cloth face mask of their own, or a LITW provided mask during rehearsal. Actors may not lower the mask to sing a line or song.
7. Family or parents picking up actors must wait outside of the studio
8. Wellness log: in compliance with CDC recommendations, all students will be required to maintain, and submit a log of their temperature and symptoms for the 14 days leading up to the first day of rehearsal.
COVID-19 Illness Policy: Any actor unable to participate in LITW's production due to contracting COVID-19 illness* may withdraw enrollment for full refund prior to November 1st, 2020. Actors withdrawing due to COVID-19 illness may withdraw enrollment after Novemeber 1st, 2020 for 50% refund.
*Actors must supply LITW with a Physician's note confirming COVID-19 Illness.
Q: How are you keeping actors safe?
A: LITW will ONLY open productions when authorized by NYS Government. Rehearsal and performance site sanitation will be personally overseen by LITW ownership. We continue to monitor the latest recommendations and guidelines from our state and local government. Hand sanitizer will be available and required upon entering and exiting all rehearsal space. As always, your safety is our number one priority.
Q: Will financing or payment plans be available?
A: Absolutely. Our mission is to never exclude our passionate actors for any reason. LITW will work with any student and their family to determine a plan that works for you. Our standard payment plan is a $200 deposit due prior to June 1st auditions, remainder due prior to the first day of rehearsals. Please contact if you are interested in a payment plan.
Q: When is payment due?
A: Payment in full, or initial deposit (if using a payment plan) must be in prior to June 1st auditions. Auditions will not be accepted without payment or deposit.
We look forward to seeing you this summer! Be safe, stay well.